How well integrated is Christian faith and academic life?
The Christian Academic Network is a network of Christian academics who seek to encourage integration of Christian faith with academic life and equip university and college staff and those academics working in research as witnesses for Jesus Christ in their workplace.
To This End, C-A-N offers the following services and activities:
- Conferences - C-A-N conferences (usually annual) bring members together usually around a theme
- Newsletter - Short emails every couple of months with news or information of interest to Christian academics.
- Perspectives - More than 50 pieces that discuss a Christian perspective on topics across all disciplines - short, but with some depth.
- Publications - Longer articles that have been found stimulating.
- Discussion Forums - Members discuss various topics
- A place for sharing to which all members share thoughts / comments / ideas etc.
- Travelling Secretary - Mark Surey visits academics all over the U.K. to stimulate, encourage and support.
About the Christian Academic Network:
The following links will give more details about C-A-N-